Bible Lands Lectures present selected lectures from the Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem programs in a written format. Many of the lectures published here were delivered as part of the ongoing series of public lectures held on Wednesday nights at the BLMJ, including the annual Elie Borowski Memorial Lecture.
Typically, submissions in the Lecture category are presented without footnotes or a formal bibliography reflecting their origins as oral presentations.
For details of lectures at the BLMJ, go to: BLMJ Lectures
- What Do We Know About the Music of Early Mesopotamia?;(Hebrew); Uri Gabbay, (BLER 2015/L2)
- History of Music – Where Do We Start?;(Hebrew); Yossi Maurey, (BLER 2015/L1)
- Joan Goodnick Westenholz and The Great Wall – A Tribute; Filip Vukosavović and Wayne Horowitz, (BLER 2013/L2)
- The Triumph of Dionysis; John Boardman, (BLER 2013/L1)
- Gold; John Boardman, (BLER 2012/L2)
- From the Shofar of Excommunication to the Shofar of the Messiah; (Hebrew); Rachel Elior, (BLER 2012/L1)